- When making an invitation list set a limit to the number of people you can host comfortably at your place and stick to it.
- Provide at least a bottle of white wine, one of red wine and add some Brown Brothers Grapetree for a refreshing change. We suggest Brown Brothers Moscato and Sauvignon Blanc and Devil's Corner Pinot Noir as wine choices.
- Feel free to ask your guests to bring a bottle and don't forget to provide mineral water or soft drink as well.
- Mix up your glasses and plates - you don't have to have everything matching.
- Shop ahead for a great food platter. That way you can plate it all before Happy Hour and have time to relax with your guests when they arrive.
- Music can really kick off a party so make a playlist of your favourite tunes beforehand.
- Get the conversation rolling with our Colourful Conversations questions - just click on Join the Conversation link above to view and answer the questions.
Happy Hour @Home
If you were busy entertaining family over the Festive Season, the start to a new year is the perfect time to catch up with your friends. Holding your own Happy Hour @Home is a fun and casual way to enjoy their company and it won’t bust your budget either. Here are our tips for a successful Happy Hour.
- Our Top Tips